Mission and Vision: The E6S-Methods podcast series is intended for the enthusiast or practitioner of quality, Lean, Six Sigma and other performance improvement tools. Its mission is to provide specific recommendations and different insights and approaches to some of the classic tools, as well as any new tools that may surface. Best practices, tips, and tricks will be shared as well as exploring multiple approaches to reach the same practical end. As this podcast grows in listener-ship, we will entertain listener submissions on specific project issues and use real active projects as a platform for various episodes.
Lean Six Sigma Related:
- Process Perspectives by PEX network
- Business 901 podcast
- LSS Academy Podcast
- The Project Box Podcast by Bernardo Tirado
- Manager Tools Podcast
- Excellent Cultures: BizCulture Matters radio podcast
Other Inspiration Source Podcasts
- Stuff You Should Know with Josh and Chuck
- Podcast for Dummies companion podcast
- NPR’s Science Friday Podcast with Ira Flatow.
- Freakonomics Radio
- Nerdist Podcast